Full course description
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is intended for OSU CNEP Nutrition Education Assistants. Area Coordinators are also encouraged to take this course.
- 2-2 1/2 hours total
- The course is divided into 3 modules that can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 40 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe an overview of CNEP curricula
- Explain how to create a respectful learning environment for adult learners
- Explain how to create a respectful learning environment for youth learners
This is an asynchronous, self-paced, course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- CNEP Curricula
- Creating the Adult Learning Environment
- Creating the Youth Learning Environment
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 85% on each of the Assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.