Evaluation Essentials is a Course
Time limit: 55 days
Full course description
Evaluations Essentials Online Course Overview
This self-paced course will prepare you to plan and conduct effective program evaluations. You will engage in interactive learning activities and develop your own evaluation plan.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the purpose and value of program evaluation.
- Create a logic model.
- Develop effective evaluation questions.
- Distinguish between quantitative and qualitative data collection methods and analysis.
- Give examples of data interpretation.
- Create an evaluation plan.
- Identify best practices for evaluation reporting.
- Give examples of how to apply evaluation findings to your program.
You can work on this course any time, 24/7 for up to 60 days. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities and take quizzes. The course is divided into four modules, which can be completed at your own pace. Each module should take 1-2 hours to complete.
To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn at least 80% on all assessments. A certificate will be available to download after the course is completed.
Total Time Estimate: 7.5 hours
- Logic Models
- Evaluation Questions
- Evaluation Reporting & Utilization
- For the best viewing experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
- The public version of this course is available on the OSU Extension Catalog.