Full course description
Climate Neutrality in Cattle Production Online Course Overview
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret scientific findings regarding the role of beef and dairy production on climate change.
- Explore the current state and impact of greenhouse gases in our world today.
- Analyze the role of agriculture in methane production.
- Distinguish between stock gases and flow gases and relate the impact of each.
- Identify the factors that contribute to enteric methane production in beef.
You can work on this course any time, 24/7 for up to 30 days. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities and take quizzes. The course is divided into three modules, which can be completed at your own pace. Each module should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn at least 85% on all assessments. A certificate will be available to download after the course is completed.
Total Time Estimate: 1 hour
- Introduction to Climate Neutrality in Cattle Production
- Chemical Attributes of Soil
- Greenhouse Gases
- Dairy & Beef Cattle Emissions