Full course description
Advanced Soil Microbiology Online Course
Understanding soil microbiology leads to the development of strategies for biological control of plant pathogens and biodegradation and bioremediation of environmental pollutants.
- Microorganisms in soils and the soil habitat
- Interrelationships of organisms, organic matter, and parent materials in soil
- Transformations mediated by microorganisms
- Application of the knowledge in agricultural practices and
- For the best viewing experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Your instructor should have sent you a promo code to use in lieu of payment.
- You will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- When logging in, use the Public Login option with your Haramaya email address.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.