Molecular Genetics of Plants is a Course
Molecular Genetics of Plants
Ended May 11, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Molecular Genetics of Plants Online Course
This course focuses on the fundamental aspects of molecular genetics with particular emphasis to the techniques used in the molecular understanding of gene action and function in eukaryotes and prokaryotes.
- For the best viewing experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Your instructor should have sent you a promo code to use in lieu of payment.
- You will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- When logging in, use the Public Login option with your Haramaya email address.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.