Bioinformatics is a Course
Ended Jun 10, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Bioinformatics Online Course
Understanding genome multi-Omics (Genomics, Transcriptomics, Microbiomics, etc.,); databases (EMBL- Array Express, NCBI, PIR, DDBJ, SWISS-PROT, PROSITE, etc.,); methods of nucleic acid and protein sequence retrieval from public databases; the process of data analysis and the interpretation of the results in a biological context (command-line application using Swirl, R and R studio tools; and methods of QA/QC).
- For the best viewing experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Your instructor should have sent you a promo code to use in lieu of payment.
- You will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- When logging in, use the Public Login option with your Haramaya email address.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.