County Purchase Card Procedures 2023
Time limit: 60 days
Full course description
County Purchase Card Procedures Online Course Overview
This self-paced online training course will prepare the Oklahoma county government cardholder to use the purchase card in a responsible and accountable manner. This training is a requirement before a purchase card is issued.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the laws, rules, and policies and procedures within the program.
- Use the purchase card in a responsible and accountable manner.
You can work on this course any time, 24/7 for up to 60 days. You will engage in learning activities and take quizzes. The course is divided into six modules, which can be completed at your own pace. Each module should take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn at least 80% on all assessments. A certificate will be available to download after the course is completed.
Total Time Estimate: 3 hours
- Program Functions for Stakeholders
- Program Functions in County Government
- Program Participation
- Purchase Card Transaction Process
- Cardholder Purchases
- Purchase Card Operations
- For the best viewing experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- First-time users will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- If you miss the email, resetting your password will also work.
- When logging in, use the Public Login option (unless you have OKey credentials.)
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.